Found some vintage numbered keys

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Found some vintage numbered keys
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman, Rochester, NY on Friday, September 07, 2018 - 03:30 pm:

I just found a few vintage model T keys at our local flea market. My car is a #68 and there arenít any of those. Actually I donít need any more. Selling these for $8 post paid in the US .. should be fine taped onto a piece of card stock and put into an envelope. They all look pretty good.

Numbers include:

Three #58
One #55
One #57
One #63
One #72

See picture.

Now ... I do actually need a # 53 if anyone has one to trade or sell.

Keys

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Williamson on Friday, September 07, 2018 - 04:14 pm:

I will buy #55

Thanks

Richard

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman, Rochester, NY on Friday, September 07, 2018 - 05:21 pm:

#55 sold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman, Rochester, NY on Friday, September 07, 2018 - 05:23 pm:

Sorry there was some confusion ... they are $8 each key post paid. Feel free to email me to but one at

Mosterman@eastman.org

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman, Rochester, NY on Friday, September 07, 2018 - 06:06 pm:

All keys sold pending confirmation. But ... I still need a key #53

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman, Rochester, NY on Friday, September 07, 2018 - 08:36 pm:

Ok ... I still have all but the #55 still for sale.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Frost on Friday, September 07, 2018 - 08:50 pm:

I need a #57. Email on its way. Thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman, Rochester, NY on Saturday, September 08, 2018 - 06:39 am:

#57 sold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Hoshield; Petoskey, MI on Sunday, September 16, 2018 - 09:51 pm:

I'll take the 72, if still available.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman, Rochester, NY on Sunday, September 16, 2018 - 10:04 pm:

All the other keys are spoken for. I posted the last four earlier and they were snapped up.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration