1925 TT closed cab. 1930 Model A chassis.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1925 TT closed cab. 1930 Model A chassis.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Frazer, McPherson, Ks on Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 11:54 am:

Have drive line paper work for TT and clear Kansas title for both

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Frazer, McPherson, Ks on Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 10:37 am:

TTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Frazer, McPherson, Ks on Monday, September 10, 2018 - 03:09 pm:

I have a 1925 closed cab with roughly 500 miles on since rebuild. Was converted to 12v. Has ruckstull with high speed gears. I have a 1930 model A chassis converted to 12v roughly 2,500 miles on it since rebuild has synchro transmission. Has some damage from a wreck. Just seeing if there is any interest in either or. Would need to sell to buy a family members car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis. Tomball Texas on Monday, September 10, 2018 - 04:23 pm:

Aaron.I think there would be interest in both. Post pictures, and take offers to get a feel for the market which seems to be somewhat soft right now. unless You have a pre 15 Brass car in Mint Condition.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Frazer, McPherson, Ks on Monday, September 10, 2018 - 05:23 pm:

I would post pictures if I could figure out how to resize them on my iPhone. Guess Iím not smart enough:-). I was think starting at around 8,000 for the TT and 4,000 for the model A. Can give more info or pictures over the phone if anyone is interested

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael O'Brien on Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 01:44 pm:

The TT might be of interest to me. send me some pics michaelcobrien@yahoo.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Frazer, McPherson, Ks on Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 03:09 pm:

Michael message sent. Let me know if you need more

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Frazer, McPherson, Ks on Friday, September 28, 2018 - 11:16 am:

TTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Frazer, McPherson, Ks on Friday, October 05, 2018 - 10:34 am:

Cant send pictures email or over phone

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Frazer, McPherson, Ks on Friday, October 19, 2018 - 10:39 am:

Open to offers

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration