1912 Model T Parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1912 Model T Parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Simmering, Afton, TN on Monday, September 10, 2018 - 07:50 pm:

I am selling parts that I have collected over 35 years, for a 1912 Model T Delivery Car. Im sorry, I cannot ship, but I can bring small chassis parts that will fit in my truck to Hershey brass radiator, brass lights, acetylene generator, horn, windshield, steering wheel and steering column, 2-piece driveshaft, rear radius rods, hood former, Heinze coil box and coils, aluminum crank, muffler, headlight forks, front fender irons, control handle with cast ramp, aluminum intake, 12 carburetor, cylinder head (1912 low style, made in USA under Ford script). Large parts (for example, body, rear end, front end, wheels, frame, etc) would be available to be picked up in East Tennessee or at Luray next year. If anyone wants a complete list with prices PM me at simmeringtn at Comcast dot net and I will send to you via email.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Raynor in Southampton on Monday, September 10, 2018 - 09:01 pm:

Pm sent for the Front end including radius rod also for the intake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Monday, September 10, 2018 - 09:44 pm:

I would like a list of parts and prices. I am in Colorado and cannot go to Hershey. Why can you not Ship small items? Thanks Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Seress, Prescott Az. on Monday, September 10, 2018 - 10:31 pm:

I would like a price list please. Mostly interested in the body and sheetmetal.
Sarikatime@Yahoo.com
Frank Seress 818-254-6797 northern Arizona

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Konarowski on Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 12:50 am:

Any pictures of radiator and price. I can pickup in Hershey

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 05:27 am:

PM sent, Thanks, Dan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Chatten on Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 06:48 am:

Also interest in brass radiator .Would like picture and price. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Houston---WNC on Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 08:43 am:

Dave--PM sent--Thanks davids

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By frank cannella jr. on Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 01:47 pm:

Hi Dave, do you have the front and rear radius rods? if you do can you send prices and pictures to seaharbor3@aol.com thanks Frank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Hoffer on Monday, September 17, 2018 - 10:31 am:

Hi Dave, I am interested in the 2 piece drive shaft. Please pm me with price and contact info. Thanks, Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Simmering, Afton, TN on Monday, September 17, 2018 - 11:03 am:

The driveshaft has been sold. I am working on a new list of what is still available.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Olson on Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 11:18 pm:

How much for the '12 steering column, steering wheel, brass lights, coil box? Thanks

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration