Looking for good engine blocks for Hershey

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Looking for good engine blocks for Hershey
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 06:56 am:

Looking for good engine blocks, cranks, starter flywheels, heads for Hershey brought a whole trailer home last year, Thanks for all that brought them to Hershey! Joe Bell 419-618-1025

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By frank cannella jr. on Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 01:50 pm:

Hi Joe, I am looking for a late 1911 - jan.12 block. would you have one? you can email me at seaharbor3@aol.com thanks Frank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 02:31 pm:

Sorry Frank earliest I have is april of 13.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 06:07 pm:

Joe:
you might consider a trip to Colorado Dave Huson has a large quantity of blocks and crankshafts at his place probably 50 or more blocks no early blocks for sale , but a bunch of blocks to choose from also I have about 10 blocks , the earliest being 1917 I also have 4 model A including 2 " diamond" blocks from combines take a vacation , spend some money and go home with a load of blocks always an optimist...gene French 970-581-2808

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 07:47 pm:

Gene, heading to Hershey in a month and always a good time and place to find T parts if looking! Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Thursday, September 13, 2018 - 07:23 am:

I will be at spaces C4I 29-31 just behind The Big Flat Rivet, Jim Dix's space. Thank You Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Danek_ Salem, Mass on Monday, September 17, 2018 - 09:12 pm:

Joe, sent you a Pm
George

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration