FS Model T Trailer $900

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Model T Trailer $900
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Mayne on Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 10:38 am:

link to pics and CL ad.
https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/tro/d/model-trailer/6694367592.html
Price $900-
Located in Center City, Minnesota- phone 612-five one eight-7425

A small trailer built specifically for a Ford Model T. It has two 6" wide channels and ramps. Pretty slick and retro when you trailer to shows. I had it sandblasted and entirely repainted. Including the rims and put a set of good tires on. (could use taller tires)Very heavy duty and obviously built back in the day when things were built to last (1960's?-pic is from 1968). No Suspension, brakes or lights and no title or license. Ramps drop down in the back and the profile is so low that I could push my model T up onto the trailer. I have a NEW crank winch I bought that goes with it but I never used it. Like a boat winch. ball is 1-7/8" and I just put a new dual wheel tongue jack on it. This trailer is also nice for storing a T and makes it easy to move around. 10.5" x 5.3"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Mayne on Wednesday, October 17, 2018 - 10:46 am:

bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration