1913 Touring FS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1913 Touring FS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 07:36 pm:

I have a 1913 touring project for sale. Good solid, straight body. Best I seen in years. All body irons, door latches, hinges there. Doors work fine. Missing the metal pieces that cover the top of doors and body. Firewall is there, has most of the hardware. Hood is there looks new? But has stamped handles. Rad looks good , do not know about leaks. Front axle is DB, but spindles are not. Has Float-A-Ford shocks on the front. Taper spring. Engine is Casting date 1-2-14, so engine is a 14. Low head, cast iron piston, old valves. I think I was told it ran, looks like it has been. Hogs head is Alum, letter pedals. Cast cam on the brake arm. Rear end is 13/14 but DS is not. Cut leaf rear spring. Wheels are square fellow, look good. Front hubs are correct. Steering col is late 14 early 15. Coilbox is 15, no lid. Top Irons are 2 man, but for later car. Windshield has 2 new frames with the old and hinges w/rods, but is 1914. Fenders are Rootlieb new front and rear. Apron are same. $7000.00 picked up here. Zip 35173 I will run this ad for 2 weeks than part it out. Pm me for more info.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Thursday, September 13, 2018 - 04:31 am:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Thursday, September 13, 2018 - 11:13 am:

I wish I had those garages going across the back of my property! That car will make a good start for someone. The door tops are impossible to find.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, September 14, 2018 - 10:16 am:

UPDATE: Due to want of parts off this car, I am moving the sale date to Monday, 9/17/18. If not sold as a project by then, I will starting to part it out. Thanks, Dan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john Buick on Saturday, September 15, 2018 - 08:04 am:

Hi Dan, front end is a DB ? Double braced ??.. what would you take less the body.. im seeking a complete rolling chassis. Cheers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Saturday, September 15, 2018 - 08:28 am:

DB = Dodge Brothers, a major parts supplier for Ford from 1903-1914.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Saturday, September 15, 2018 - 09:22 am:

John: I am a long way from you. Shipping???? PM me to get on the list. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Sunday, September 16, 2018 - 05:12 pm:

Just a little over 12 hours left before it goes on the chopping block. If you want to save it better hurry. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Monday, September 17, 2018 - 08:56 am:

This ad is cancelled. Parts are now for sale. Thanks, Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Houston---WNC on Monday, September 17, 2018 - 08:45 pm:

Dan---Are you going to post a list/prices or just do "PM"s?--thanks davids

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Monday, September 17, 2018 - 08:53 pm:

You can PM me, But I am posting stuff. Starting with the body. Thanks, Dan.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration