FOR SALE 1923 Touring body and 1923 roadstre body

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE 1923 Touring body and 1923 roadstre body
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 10:31 pm:

I have 2 nice 1923 bodies for sale $2500 for the touring, $2500 for the roadster with Turtle deck, call or PM me for pictures and with questions, Buy a body and have an instant car, Located in Connecticut, 17 miles West of Hartford,Ct Thanks, Dennis
401-932-3191

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Memmelaar Jr on Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 10:40 pm:

Can you post some photos please

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Wednesday, September 12, 2018 - 01:22 pm:

Dennis if you need help to post pictures send it to my personal email. I will do for you. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Fortney on Wednesday, September 12, 2018 - 04:25 pm:

Dennis, Can you send picture to my cell 641 670 1124, Or e-mail matammediacombb.net thank you mike fortney

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Thursday, September 13, 2018 - 10:13 am:

Dennis -- I'd like to see some pics of the Roadster body if possible. Email them to me at waterwalk999@gmail.com. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Thursday, September 13, 2018 - 07:16 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Fortney on Thursday, September 13, 2018 - 09:46 pm:

E-mail is matam@mediacombb.net

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration