My Model T Notes for Depot Hack

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: My Model T Notes for Depot Hack
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 12:37 pm:

Oliver, Pleased you have them. Send personal check OK. I will forward any additional Hack info as @ if found.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 08:24 am:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 10:31 pm:

Oliver ,check is OK. If I find more I'll forward. Glad you can use.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Wednesday, September 12, 2018 - 01:37 pm:

Years ago I purchased a Depot Hack body from Pleasantburg Body Works . It was for a 14 chassis and I changed some things from their original design so that I could use better seats, 14 windshield etc. I am cleaning out some files and turned up these miscellaneous notes. Rather than toss I thought someone might be interested in these. How bout 10.00 which includes shipping. May be of help to someone , maybe not.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Wednesday, September 12, 2018 - 02:00 pm:

Any drawings in the notes?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Wednesday, September 12, 2018 - 02:10 pm:

No plans if that is your question. Pictures, miscellaneous stuff. I hate to toss because in there is info someone needs. My hack is in photo section of mtfca autos.1914

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Oliver Baker on Wednesday, September 12, 2018 - 02:23 pm:

Warren, I'll take them. Oliver Baker five7zero8two7two38four.
Thanks. Let me know how to pay you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, September 12, 2018 - 02:39 pm:

Great idea, Warren!

Other members take note! When you have something Model T or other antique car related that you were thinking of tossing out, first post it in the Classified for a nominal amount to cover shipping - who knows, somebody may want it! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Wednesday, September 12, 2018 - 04:10 pm:

Oliver, send me your mailing address. I will get them out to you. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Oliver Baker on Wednesday, September 12, 2018 - 04:23 pm:

Indianhillsbloodstockfarm@yahoo.com
Thanks again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Oliver Baker on Wednesday, September 12, 2018 - 04:25 pm:

Sorry. Mailing address is
Oliver Baker
564 E. Hill Church Rd.
Addison, NY. 14801

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Oliver Baker on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 08:37 pm:

Warren. Thank you so much. I received the material today. Great information. Let me know if a check is OK or how you would like paid. Thank you again. This will be very usefull.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Oliver Baker on Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 11:20 am:

Sounds good. Thanks so much. Check is in the mail.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration