NATIONWIDE SINGLE CAR TRANSPORT OPEN or ENCLOSED

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: NATIONWIDE SINGLE CAR TRANSPORT OPEN or ENCLOSED
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Friday, September 14, 2018 - 11:59 am:

Hello Everyone,

All previous spots are full except for one!

On or about September 21st I will have an Enclosed spot available from Texas, Louisiana areas up to Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Western Pennsylvania.

This trip will be with the aluminum Ameri-Lite single car enclosed trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a drive in read door & a dove- tail rear for loading of even the lowest of vehicles.

I have over 3.5 million accident-free transport miles over the last 35+ years. Please see this link for more pictures & HUNDREDS of references/all positive feedback posted by the actual customers who used my service in the past.

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/nationwide-single-car-transport-hauling-open-or-enclosed.614419/

I do not take deposits as I believe a mans word is his bond. I also do NOT charge for unloaded miles. Logistics of a trip is part of the transporters job.

I show up clean, looking & acting professional with a company shirt & clean pants & I stay in touch with the customer at ALL times!

Please give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote.
Also I am ALWAYS available to offer advise on the transport industry, loading & securing vehicles, trailer pros & cons, etc Do not hesitate to ask! I will NEVER act like you are bothering me! I do NOT need more business & am actually starting to cut back from my very hectic scheduling over the past years, so I will not give you advise designed to sway you in any way. My ad posts are for fill in spots here on the forum.

Thank you & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com

Pictured is the vehicle I took to compete in the prestigious Hot August Nights Cup Invitational last month. Only one of 40 in the country invited!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Rice on Friday, September 14, 2018 - 12:36 pm:

Guys,
I can personally attest that Bill Squires is a first rate transporter, a class act and as honest as they come!
I am looking forward to seeing Bill again next week when he arrives at my home to pick up and transport a T truck I sold that is going to Texas. Give Bill a call, I am confident you will be impressed.

Kind Regards,

Rick Rice

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Friday, September 14, 2018 - 03:29 pm:

Ditto what Rick said..........

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Friday, September 14, 2018 - 04:49 pm:

Bill.. Will you transport into West Virginia? Twice now, I've asked the other guy who frequents this forum to fetch a car for me and gotten a resounding NO, followed by excuses about the proximity of the state with respect to easy access. This was confusing to me since I live 10 miles west of I-81 as it passes north/south through the eastern Panhandle of the state.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Friday, September 14, 2018 - 05:19 pm:

Bill is a straight shooter - crisp, efficient (no foolish games or excuses) In both cases where I contacted him he replied IMMEDIATELY with exact quotes and realistic timelines. Unfortunately, in both cases, the vehicle deals fell through. Regardless, he will always be the hauler I call first.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Friday, September 14, 2018 - 05:31 pm:

James J. Lyons III

Please send me a personal message so I can get some information, but yes I routinely pick up & deliver in West Virginia. Please keep in mind that I am booked 3-8 weeks in advance all year round, but can sometimes fit one in between & I will never make you feel like you are bothering me!

Thank you everyone for the kind words! I am honored.

God Bless
Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scot Taylor on Friday, September 14, 2018 - 10:53 pm:

Bill has transported two cars for me. He is truly an honest trustworthy fellow. Great communicator throughout the entire process. Scot

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration