FOR SALE 1923 Touring Body and roadster Body with Turtle Deck

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE 1923 Touring Body and roadster Body with Turtle Deck
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Friday, September 14, 2018 - 08:49 pm:

I have 2 nice Model t bodies That can be put on your Chassis and you have instant Car, a 1923 touring body $2500 and a 1923 Roadster with Turtle deck $2800. Pm me or call me to discuss the bodies, Thanks, Dennis 401-932-3191

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Saturday, September 15, 2018 - 08:46 am:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Saturday, September 15, 2018 - 08:36 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Saturday, September 15, 2018 - 11:32 pm:

This gent is looking for a body, but U are a long way from Sacramento:

JERRY AT 916-362-45 SIX 1

He does not have a computer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Saturday, September 15, 2018 - 11:34 pm:

2tt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Monday, September 17, 2018 - 10:44 pm:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Monday, September 17, 2018 - 11:59 pm:

Steve Hammat usually has a truck coming back from Hershey to the West Coast.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration