I stopped by th swap meet this after noon

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: I stopped by th swap meet this after noon
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, September 14, 2018 - 11:37 pm:

There is a lot of good stuff already at the Loveland Swap meet. You have Saturday and Sunday to swing by and pick up some items you need. They are probably there. Randy VanBuren has brought another huge load of T parts and at a reasonable price. I saw a complete Ruckstell with rods, tourque tube and drive shaft at another space but now one there so I don't know the price. another space had some good looking wire wheels hubs at a very low price along with other T parts. Lots of other venders had T parts mixed in with later parts. Snooze you lose.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Monday, September 17, 2018 - 02:10 pm:

Dave:
this was a good meet I sold most of my small items the roadster pickup body did not sell lot of tire kickers , but no one reaching for their wallet maybe next year always an optimist...gene french

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, September 17, 2018 - 10:10 pm:

Gene, the Denver T club is having another swap meet next year on June 8th. That might be another good possibility to show your roadster body. There will be a lot more publicity on the meet next year so hope to have a lot more buyers. By the way I picked up a lot of good items as usual at the Loveland swap meet. I still think your items were priced right including the 26 chasis with the wire wheels.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration