WTB: Circa 1926 Touring or Roadster Body for Speedster Project

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB: Circa 1926 Touring or Roadster Body for Speedster Project
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eugene Abbondelo on Saturday, September 15, 2018 - 11:13 am:

After several years of participating in events with my local Model T club without a T, I have recently purchased a 1925-26 rolling chassis with plans to build a speedster. This would be my first Model T and I have a lot to learn. I just joined MTFCA and this forum and would like to build a speedster.

None of my local club members has a body for sale or know where there is one, so I'm casting my net wider. I'm looking for the round cowl style of body which I believe is about 1926. My first choice is a roadster body with the rounded cowl, which I guess would make it mid-1926. Second choice is the front half of a touring body complete up to the beginning of the rear doors. Again, same time period I think.

My budget is between $1,000 and $1,500 as I still have to rebuild the engine, chassis and wheels. Pick up at Hershey unless you're in the Maryland, Pennsylvania or Virginia area.

Please contact me at: eugene.abbondelo@verizon.net
or call my cell: 301-512-5266

Many thanks, Gene

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration