Model T wanted

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Model T wanted
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Wofford on Sunday, September 16, 2018 - 01:25 pm:

Want to locate my old 1909 model t Roadster. At the time I lived in Florida.
I sold it to a man in Louisville Kentucky (name unknown) that had retired from Ford Motor Company. Sometime in late 1980ís or 1990ís, the car was unrestored.
I have since retired and would like to see if the car could be purchased. My phone number 352-256-7234 my email is
jwofford1971@yahoo.com

Thank you in advance for any help. John Wofford

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Wofford on Sunday, September 16, 2018 - 06:09 pm:

Anyone close to Reno nv. I need help. Someone to look at model t for me today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Sunday, September 16, 2018 - 11:34 pm:

I am what you need

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration