FS E&J lot of brass sidelights

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS E&J lot of brass sidelights
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Sunday, September 16, 2018 - 04:00 pm:

9 E&J brass sidelights for parts. $200 for all. Plus shipping. Kdmks AT att.net.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug on Sunday, September 16, 2018 - 06:37 pm:

Kim,
if my offer of $225 shipped is acceptable, please include your address in reply and payment will be on its way to you.
thank you,
Doug/ NC

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Olson on Sunday, September 16, 2018 - 07:51 pm:

Kim, I might be interested if Doug doesn't take these, how much with shipping? Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins So Cal on Monday, September 17, 2018 - 12:44 am:

I'll get them boxed and figure shipping in the morning.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Olson on Monday, September 17, 2018 - 07:44 pm:

Ok Kim, wasn't sure if you had made a deal with Doug or not, you can let me know. I'm thinking a person could make a couple decent pairs of sidelights out of these.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins So Cal on Monday, September 17, 2018 - 08:14 pm:

Mike I sent you pm with the shipping price. Let me know if you didn't get it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Olson on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 01:44 am:

Hi Kim, I got it will send you a message in pm. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins So Cal on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 02:12 am:

Sold.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration