OT? Trailer tire FS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: OT? Trailer tire FS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Monday, September 17, 2018 - 11:10 am:

I have 2 Goodyear Marathons ST205/75/15 Load Range C Trailer tires that I had to buy to get my trailer home. These have maybe 200 miles on them. I am taking them off to put on the right size. I was going to use them on a farm trailer, but they are too good for that. Thought some one on here might want them. I paid $105.00 EACH for them. I will take $150.00 for the PAIR. I will bring to Hershey if there is any interest in them. Will not if no interest. Pm me for more info. Thanks, Dan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Iowa John L Williams on Monday, September 17, 2018 - 11:32 am:

Dan: Hi From Iowa! I would like to purchase your tr tires If available? Would pick up at Hershey. Thanks John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Monday, September 17, 2018 - 01:19 pm:

John: PM me so we can line things up. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Monday, September 17, 2018 - 03:57 pm:

Hey Dan, I have answered your ad regarding the headlight rims but you never responded, whatsup ???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Monday, September 17, 2018 - 06:54 pm:

John Lemon: PM sent. Thanks, Dan

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration