FS 1914 Touring and Trailer

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS 1914 Touring and Trailer
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve , USA on Monday, September 17, 2018 - 03:14 pm:

Here are pictures of 1914 Touring and trailer For Sale. $18,000.00 for both. The trailer is an 18'long and tall enough to drive in without lowering top on 1914 Touring. Email for questions. Steve Redelman sgr2(at)frontier(dot)com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Monday, September 17, 2018 - 06:28 pm:

Sent you a PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve , USA on Monday, September 17, 2018 - 08:51 pm:

I will split up the car and trailer. The trailer door has a 7' 3" height and the inside height is 7'5". great for loading that Model T with the top up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By PAUL R BOURGEOIS on Monday, September 17, 2018 - 11:55 pm:

I'M INTERESTED IN THE TRAILER. WOULD YOU GIVE ME AN IDEA ON PRICE? THANKS, PAUL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By PAUL R BOURGEOIS on Monday, September 17, 2018 - 11:59 pm:

I'M INTERESTED IN THE TRAILER, WOULD YOU GIVE ME AN IDEA ON PRICE? THANKS, PAUL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Redelman , Kouts IN on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 06:48 am:

The trailer is 18' with an additional 2 1/2' V nose. The door way is 7' 3" tall, 8' 3" wide, it's tall enough to drive in without worrying about the top of a Brass Model T, the inside is taller 7' 5". It has a winch inside, the tongue has a power lift so no hand cranking, there is a heavy duty battery in the front to power the acc's.. It has a spare tire also new. The tongue is extra long which makes it nice to use behind a motorhome also. I pull it with our 2006 F150 with 5.4 and auto trans. it pulls great.

I will sell the trailer without the car for $4,800.00. I haven't put 2000 miles on the trailer and I special ordered it new (2013).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By PAUL R BOURGEOIS on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 12:57 pm:

THANKS STEVE, FOR THE PROMPT REPLY. I WILL CONSIDER THAT & GET BACK TO YOU. WOULD YOU SEND ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER VIA MY EMAIL ? ALBPRB@GMAIL.COM THANKS, PAUL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By PAUL R BOURGEOIS on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 12:57 pm:

THANKS STEVE, FOR THE PROMPT REPLY. I WILL CONSIDER THAT & GET BACK TO YOU. WOULD YOU SEND ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER VIA MY EMAIL ? ALBPRB@GMAIL.COM THANKS, PAUL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Redelman , Kouts IN on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 02:01 pm:

It looks like I will be selling them separately so I have decided to lower the price. The trailer is $4800.00 and the 1914 Touring will sell for $12,200.00 or $17,000.00 for both.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Redelman , Kouts IN on Friday, September 21, 2018 - 11:05 am:

Just to let everyone know the 1914 Model T Touring has been Sold.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Redelman , Kouts IN on Friday, September 28, 2018 - 05:19 pm:

Just to let everyone know the trailer has been sold.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration