FS brass horns

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS brass horns
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis. Tomball Texas on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 11:27 pm:

PM Sent.13:51 hrs. Two incomplete horns.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins So Cal on Monday, September 17, 2018 - 06:42 pm:

I have 5 horns to sell, two are good and the other 3 are incomplete. The horn with the tube is 250, the one marked #3 is 125, the other 3 are 30 each. All plus shipping. Kdmks AT att.net.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Monday, September 17, 2018 - 09:13 pm:

If the one in the fiirst picture on the upper right is available, I will buy it.

Darel L

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins So Cal on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 02:13 am:

Top right is sold to Darel.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Morton on Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 12:58 pm:

Give me a call I'm interested in the parts horns.
(505)for 0 one- 657three

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins So Cal on Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 06:39 pm:

All 3 of the parts horns are sold, the other 2 are still for sale.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins So Cal on Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 01:04 pm:

2 horns still for sale.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Olson on Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 01:29 pm:

Could you do better on the prices for the last 2 horns if a guy bought them both?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins So Cal on Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 06:45 pm:

Still for sale.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration