Looking for MTFCI Member Jim Woolf

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Looking for MTFCI Member Jim Woolf
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Hansen on Monday, September 17, 2018 - 08:09 pm:

In the March - April 2018 edition of "Model T Times" it features Mr. Woolf's 1911 Model T Touring. On his running board it shows two straw colored pads to wipe one's feet on when boarding his car. I am enquiring because I would like to purchase them and install them on my car. If I could find his email address I would find out where he purchased them.

Thx
Bill Hansen
kfbbill@comcast.net
505-508-8240

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walter Higgins on Monday, September 17, 2018 - 08:13 pm:

I don't have the contact information you're looking for, but I suspect this is the product you're seeking:

https://www.modeltford.com/item/4812PRO.aspx

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration