WTB- spindle reamer

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB- spindle reamer
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 11:27 am:

Adam, what are your reamers' size?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Daudert on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 02:07 pm:

Looking for a front spindle reamer 2713
Also: Front passenger spindle nut 2708, washer 2709, front inner and outer bearings 2811, 2810.
Maybe an old screw jack too. The weaver is a bust trying to find the twin jack. lol I'm pretty new to this stuff, but got schooled quick.

Or is it better to just buy them from Snyder or Lang. I hate to spend 100 for a reamer that won't be used. Hoping there is one around.

Thanks in advance.
Jim in Naples

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 03:13 pm:

Jim: Take your spindles with the new bushings and the spindle bolts is a machine shop ( auto) and get them to use their SUNNEN hone to fit your bushings. Much better job. If you want more info PM me. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 03:18 pm:

Just sent you a p m, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 08:10 pm:

I manufacture the front spindle reamers. $95 includes insured USPS priority mail inside the U.S. Send me a pm if you want one.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration