OT. 1924 Studebaker Big Six Touring $10,000.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: OT. 1924 Studebaker Big Six Touring $10,000.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 10:36 pm:

The eBay ad says local pickup in Claremont, New Hampshire and then it's on the Houston Craigslist with a Milano, Texas phone number is odd. I'm a couple hours drive from Milano but a couple days from Claremont.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Juhl - Michigan's Thumb on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 09:28 pm:

I know a Nigerian prince who will give you a 1910 Model T for helping him deal with some financial issues.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis. Tomball Texas on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 06:30 pm:

Not A Ford. But a Beautiful car at a good price.
https://austin.craigslist.org/cto/6685488077.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walter Higgins on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 07:06 pm:

That thing has been for sale all over the web, included supposedly selling for $20K on eBay about six weeks ago and listed elsewhere for $38K. Makes one wonder when you see that kind of activity and it's suddenly so cheap.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walter Higgins on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 07:09 pm:

Forgot the link:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1924-Studebaker-/163176724436?nordt=true&orig_cvip=true &rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.m43663.l10137

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis. Tomball Texas on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 07:36 pm:

Walter. Thanks for the up date, I was unaware of the questionable History of the car. The seller did list a name and phone number. The area code is correct for the area of Milano Texas. six pictures included.
$38 K sounds way high,$10K low.The seat leather was cracking and no engine or drive line photos.
I agree Sounds fishy when You connect the dots.
Could be legit ? Buyer Beware.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walter Higgins on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 07:39 pm:

Hard to know. What you can do when you see ads like that is right click over the photo and then select from the menu, "Search Google for image". If it's out there like this one it will easily lead you to where else it is posted on the web. That's my public service announcement for the day!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis. Tomball Texas on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 07:44 pm:

Thanks Walter. Didn't know that. Good information.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 08:37 pm:

May buy it when my 12,000,000 arrives. Should be within 48 hrs after I wire 500.00 processing fee to company. See bank in the morning, Going to have fun!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration