T head engine for sale, speedster project?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: T head engine for sale, speedster project?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Daniello on Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 11:25 am:

I have a 1911 Maxwell engine and transmission that I am looking to sell, 4x4 bore/stroke T-head, would make a great engine for a speedster project. Contact me if you would like photos and particulars. Located in MA.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig E. Luton on Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 08:54 pm:

I have a good 1912 Maxwell Special frame for sale that would go good with your engine. E-mail if interested.
Craig

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert on Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 11:48 pm:

Robert if you can find a buyer I can bring it to Hershey for them

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Daniello on Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 08:52 pm:

Spencer, Thanks, we'll see!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Saturday, September 22, 2018 - 11:36 pm:

Sent a pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Daniello on Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 11:48 am:

I have had a number of interested but as the moment the engine is still available. It would be nice if it would find a more permanent home this fall...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 11:54 am:

I have the only Maxwell model 30 touring car known to exist. The engine is the same as yours except for the crank, etc. What do you want for your engine? My car is for sale.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration