What's up with the re-ordered postings?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: What's up with the re-ordered postings?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 12:48 pm:

Just my 2 cents I like the original post first

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles W. Little South Paris, Maine on Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 12:41 pm:

To me this makes no sense. You have to go the the bottom and read up if you want to follow the "discussion" which often is precipitated by an ad. It is counter intuitive.

Just my opinion.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Brancaccio - Calgary Alberta on Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 12:20 pm:

Yes RV, doing a little bit of experimenting.

We had a board of directors conference call yesterday and we are thinking of doing things a little differently.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 11:27 am:

The most recent threads are being posted first.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Brancaccio - Calgary Alberta on Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 12:49 pm:

Guess that didn't work. Changed back.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J. Ryan Snellen on Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 12:51 pm:

I agree with Tom & Charles

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 12:54 pm:

ME too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 01:13 pm:

What in the world is going on? This is weird.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gordon A. Clayton Sr. on Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 08:31 pm:

It seems backwards to me. Liked it the way it was

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Pergande, Essexville MI on Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 08:46 pm:

I don't like the change either.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Cibolo, Texas on Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 12:38 am:

TTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Cibolo, Texas on Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 12:44 am:

I just posted TTT to see if things were still Screwed Up. Whoever came up with the idea of the more recent post going to the top; needs to see a psychiatrist, and if the board of directors authorized it, well they probably ought to wonder if they stood a chance to be re-elected when their terms ended.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scot Taylor on Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 12:54 am:

If it isn't broken don't fix it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles W. Little South Paris, Maine on Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 09:15 am:

It's posting the "old way" on my computer now. After Chris's 12:49 post it reverted back to normal.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration