MODEL T FORD BUSINESS FOR SALE DUE TO HEALTH

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: MODEL T FORD BUSINESS FOR SALE DUE TO HEALTH
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 11:44 am:

MODEL T FORD BUSINESS FOR SALE
Midwestern Model t Ford retail and wholesale business, we have been in Business for over fifty eight years.
all new inventory, new catalog (almost finished.), wholesale catalog, web sight, and domain name.
The customer data base, dealer data base,quick book program, huge inventory. selling due to some health reasons
this is priced to sell
the building is not part of the sale, also used parts can be a part of sale but not included in the asking price
this is a great deal for someone to have a great opportunity, this is priced to sell
we will be staying in our other line of manufacturing. it has been a proud honor serving all our customers
I am not listing the price as only serious inquires only. I can say it is under 400k
please call my cell at 815-985-0047
Bob
thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Cibolo, Texas on Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 12:30 pm:

I can only say that I am shocked!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 12:47 pm:

Bob,
Sorry to see this. Best wishes to you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 10:37 pm:

Sorry to heard that Bob. Hope you will be better.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 09:08 am:

Thank you, great opportunity for someone in the Chicago land, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Wise III on Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 10:20 pm:

Mr. Bob,

I pray your health issues can be addressed and cured!!! That is what is important. I also want to thank you for all your advice, help, and parts over the last 20 months of me owning my first T. People like you in today's world are hard to come by. A lot of businesses could care less about customers unless they know they are getting more sales. I see you as the opposite, since you are always willing to help any way you can, whether you are making a buck out of it or not!

Sincerely,

Walt Wise

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Saturday, September 22, 2018 - 11:28 am:

Anyone, if not going to start liquidating retail soon, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Saturday, September 22, 2018 - 01:05 pm:

The model T hobby will not be the same without you, Bob. You have been a good friend and a good supplier.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Saturday, September 22, 2018 - 05:06 pm:

Bob, Hope your health improves! You have a great place there. will be sad to see you go. The times I was there,everything was great!

God bless
Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eido Walny, Milwaukee on Saturday, September 22, 2018 - 08:51 pm:

PM sent, Bob

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration