FS lots of model T and other speedometer parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS lots of model T and other speedometer parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins So Cal on Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 02:50 am:

FS are speedometer drives, mounts and brackets. Stewart and many other brands of speedometer drives, most are in nice condition. Drives are $125-250. All plus shipping. Writ your needs and I'll give you prices. No Jones or cast iron Stewart drives. kdmks AT att.net.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins So Cal on Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 02:53 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins So Cal on Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 02:57 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Olson on Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 12:49 pm:

Kim, Do you have any Stewart #26, Johns Mansville etc brass, or black and brass era speedometer heads 1914 or earlier? I'm gathering up some parts to possibly restore another brass era Model T, thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins So Cal on Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 04:20 pm:

Sorry, but I need to leave the state on a family emergency, Iíll get back to people as time permits. Kim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins So Cal on Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 01:08 pm:

Still have lots of speedo parts for sale.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration