For sale 5 eights John Brown brass generator

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For sale 5 eights John Brown brass generator
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Goble on Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 10:22 am:

For sale John Brown brass generator . In very good condition no cracks or dings. Heavy brass $900 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darren J Wallace, Woodstock,Ont. Canada on Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 10:37 am:

Perry, what do you mean by five eights? Can you tell me what the distance from one mounting hop to another is so I can check my running board? Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darren J Wallace, Woodstock,Ont. Canada on Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 12:29 pm:

my 1912 running boards look to have 3 hole spacing of 6 inches. I'm possibly interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Goble on Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 03:01 pm:

The holes are 5 1/4 center to center on this generator .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darren J Wallace, Woodstock,Ont. Canada on Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 04:51 pm:

RATS! :-( Thanks Perry, I appreciate you letting me know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Goble on Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 10:30 pm:

Sold Thanks MTFCA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Barlow on Friday, September 21, 2018 - 02:56 pm:

can you tell me where the 5/8 size generators came from as i have one just like it but i dont know what they came on
did they come on model Ts and if they did what year did they fit?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Goble on Friday, September 21, 2018 - 04:16 pm:

They come on a verity of early cars . A lot of cars they came on as a factory accessory's . This one was used on cars with running boards . I have seen them on Ford Model R's , Model S's , 1909 Model T's and Sears Motor Buggy's .I have see them on later brass T's as will . They were used on most any car that head lights were a add on and some times was used as standard equipment .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Goble on Monday, September 24, 2018 - 05:51 pm:

Dennis For some reason my emails are not getting to you . The total is $950.00 My address is Perry Goble 802 S Main Burnet Tx 78611 . 512 234 0243 Thanks Perry

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration