WTB: Stoplight

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB: Stoplight
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 12:14 pm:

Looking to buy an a stoplight for my 24 Touring.

Specifically, I'm looking for something showing some nice patina to match my car....maybe something that says "STOP", etc.

I know the T's didn't come with these, but I plan on adding it as something someone might've added as an accessory back in the day.

They exist on eBay for prices that make me think the sellers believe they're made out of solid platinum.

I'm not looking to flip this item or the car. I'll probably have the car when the good Lord calls me home (hopefully 50+ years from now). So...if anyone is sitting on a cool item that you'd like to find a good home for, please contact me.

Don
allenchemistryATgmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Bohlen, Severn MD on Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 12:35 pm:

Several nice ones on Ebay right now.
As you mentioned bit pricey.
Good luck.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Cibolo, Texas on Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 11:24 pm:

Don, check your personal email and MTFCA pm's

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Friday, September 21, 2018 - 01:57 pm:

Thanks Terry.

I just replied.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Friday, September 21, 2018 - 01:59 pm:

I love this forum...and the people on it.

It makes putting my crusty old Model T back on the road, so much more enjoyable and attainable.

Thanks Terry and so many more of you who've helped with parts and advice.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration