FS Bargains of the Day

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Bargains of the Day
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 12:25 pm:

Take your pick for $20.00 plus $13.65 domestic shipping. Payment by PayPal (preferred) or check. PM me or call Mark Chaffin (951) 805-0928

One four cylinder Bosch Magneto

Lot of three Tillotson carburetors

Two carburetors for rebuild or parts

Tail light bracket assortment

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Olson on Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 12:41 pm:

Mark, any brand names on the carbs in lot #3 or what they fit? I may be interested thanks, Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 01:03 pm:

Tot left is marked "Tillotson". The other two are not. I believe these are for use on mid to late 30's cars. They would work well on a speedster engine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 01:04 pm:

Three Trico windshield vacuum motors

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Phil Mino, near Porterville on Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 01:08 pm:

Lot 3 upper right is a Marvel Schebler (sold through Sears) for Model A Ford.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 01:18 pm:

Thank you for the information Phil.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 03:01 pm:

Bosch Magneto sold to Rick. Thanks Rich!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 04:42 pm:

Lot #3 carburetors sold to Phil. Thanks Phil! Thanks MTFCA!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 07:57 pm:

Note: All items shown in each picture is what you get for $20.00 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Olson on Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 10:20 pm:

Guess I missed the lot #3 carburetors u snooze u lose I guess haha. I'm sure you'll be listing more stuff soon too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Friday, September 21, 2018 - 12:50 am:

Mark, I'll take the license plate brackets, I have your address and I'll have payment in the mail promptly, THANKS.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Friday, September 21, 2018 - 02:33 pm:

They are yours! Thanks John! Thanks MTFCA!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Friday, September 21, 2018 - 06:21 pm:

John,

Please send me a PM or call with your address information and I will drop them in the mail. Thanks

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration