FS Small Spot Light

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Small Spot Light
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 01:07 pm:

One nice small spot light. Price is $25.00 plus $13.65 domestic flat rate shipping. It will be necessary to pack well to ensure it is not damaged. Payment by PayPal (preferred) or check. PM me or call Mark Chaffin (951) 805-0928

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 10:17 pm:

Price reduced to $23.00 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Sunday, September 23, 2018 - 09:39 am:

Hi Mark, would love to have that small spotlight BUT there is no stantion bracket. I have one on my 26' RPU, would be neat to have a pair. Where would I ever find a open car bracket for it ???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Sunday, September 23, 2018 - 09:40 am:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Sunday, September 23, 2018 - 09:45 am:

Not to hard to fabricate one. Maybe another project? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Sunday, September 23, 2018 - 07:25 pm:

Geez Mark, I'm down to project #831, just what I need "another project". Can't go wrong at that price though, I'll take it, maybe combine w/last purchase ??? I'll send the $23.00 out tomorrow, will shipping change ???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Monday, September 24, 2018 - 10:31 pm:

I'm still holding the license plate brackets for you. I've sent you several emails; however, I have received no response. Please send me a PM with your shipping address information. Shipping will be $13.65 extra. I don't want is to get damaged so it will need to be shipped in a medium flat rate box.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 07:24 pm:

PM sent Mark

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 09:26 pm:

Got it! Thanks John!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration