WTB good running engine at Hershey

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB good running engine at Hershey
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Friday, September 21, 2018 - 12:47 pm:

Hi,

I would like to buy a good running engine with transmission and fan at Hershey. No matter the year is. Ready to install Please contact me.

Kind regards,

Mario :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Friday, September 21, 2018 - 01:21 pm:

Call Joe Bell

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Goble on Friday, September 21, 2018 - 02:23 pm:

I have a good running easy starting around 1914 motor . it replaced the original motor in my 1911 at some point . It was modified to look like a 1911 block . It has the 1911 timing gear cover and two piece timer . It has the ordinal 1911 motor ser number that it replaced . It is in my 1911 that I drive now. I had the original motor rebuilt and I will be changing it soon . I will take 4500.00 for it if interested . I could deliver to Chickasha in March .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Monday, September 24, 2018 - 08:53 am:

BTT I'm looking to Hershey please for the engine

Kind regards

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert on Monday, September 24, 2018 - 08:55 am:

Mario call dennis michaud

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Compton on Monday, September 24, 2018 - 09:16 am:

Mario: I have a rebuilt 26-27 engine/trans. PM sent

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration