F S Huge u joint early Ford

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: F S Huge u joint early Ford
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Saturday, September 22, 2018 - 05:22 pm:

Please let me know if anyone has any idea of what car this is, then will determined price, thank you, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Goble on Sunday, September 23, 2018 - 09:51 am:

My ideal is that it came off a 1927 or 8 Chevrolet one ton truck . I am going back 40 years ,but I restored one and had removed the bolts at some point .I for got I had done that and when I toke it for a test drive those little ring looking sleeves went flying I had to have one of them made my a machine shop .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Sunday, September 23, 2018 - 10:17 am:

would that have had a D B part# Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Goble on Sunday, September 23, 2018 - 10:57 am:

I do not know . It just looks the same as the one I had experience with .

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration