FS Windshield Frame Mount Spotlight

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Windshield Frame Mount Spotlight
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, September 23, 2018 - 06:47 am:

FS. A really nice spotlight, has a diamond shaped tag on it that says(I think) Solar Lighting Systems, with Hawthorne Mfg. Co. on the edge of the tag with other printing on the other 3 sides that I can't quite make out. Someone with better eyes probably can. It measures 7" OD with a 5 1/2" lens and 9 1/2" front to back. The silvered reflector is nearly perfect, as is the lens. It has an original bulb that works with a tit on it and a 3 position switch that works, mostly. Turned clockwise, the bulb comes on, turned CCW to the center, bulb goes off, turned CCW again, bulb does not come on, don't have any idea what that position is for. Also, switch has a knurled nut to focus the bulb. There is a 2 3/4" mirror on the housing that is nearly perfect. Mount is made to fit an open car windshield and pivots up, down, right and left and has nickel plated hardware with a couple of Stainless Steel bolts and nuts. The double cord is the original cloth covered style and is in very good shape except for one spot about 1 1/2" long that the outer cloth cover is worn, but the inner cloth covers on each wire are in good shape. Paint on the housing is fair with some minor rust blistering over all, paint on the rim is very good with a couple of places that are flaking off but no rust. I think the light has been repainted in the past. Paint would be nice for a survivor/driver or repaint for a very nice look. I was going to make a bracket to mount this on our mostly original '25 coupe, but I kind of hate to drill any holes in the A pillar to mount it. Price is $100.00 firm plus shipping in the lower 48. If I can't sell it for that price, I'll just keep it and go ahead and mount it on the coupe. I can text pictures, that's the only way I can. Thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Sunday, September 23, 2018 - 09:25 am:

Hey Dave, I'll take that one !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, September 23, 2018 - 02:47 pm:

It's yours John. Send me your mailing address. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, September 23, 2018 - 05:35 pm:

Oops, John check your email. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, September 23, 2018 - 09:06 pm:

OK John, it's yours. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Monday, September 24, 2018 - 10:10 am:

Are you sure about this Dave ?????????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 09:27 pm:

John, email sent. Did you receive it? Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration