FS Model T parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Model T parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins So Cal on Sunday, September 23, 2018 - 05:58 pm:

Early Ruckstell shifter, 200.00. 1911 hubcap wrench, 75.00. Early steel steering spider with double keyway, 25.00. Early original taillight bracket, 40.00. Brass cutout foot pedal, 25.00. Double wishbone clamp, 40.00. Early fan arm, 25.00. Top saddle bracket, 10.00. All plus shipping. Kdmks AT att.net.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Sunday, September 23, 2018 - 06:37 pm:

Kim,

PM sent. We would like the wishbone clamp.

Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins So Cal on Sunday, September 23, 2018 - 06:47 pm:

Wishbone clamp is sold.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gordon Koll on Sunday, September 23, 2018 - 07:34 pm:

Kim, I would like the steering wheel spider. I sent a PM.
Gordon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan F. Stein on Sunday, September 23, 2018 - 07:50 pm:

Kim, I would like the early hubcap wrench and the original tail light bracket. Al

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan F. Stein on Sunday, September 23, 2018 - 08:25 pm:

Kim, A PM for the above parts finally went through. AL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Macleod on Sunday, September 23, 2018 - 09:17 pm:

I just sent a PM about the fan arm.
Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins So Cal on Sunday, September 23, 2018 - 11:20 pm:

Wishbone clamp, steering spider, fan arm, hubcap wrench and tail light bracket are sold.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins So Cal on Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 01:06 pm:

Ruckstell shifter and cutout pedal are still available.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration