OT Tires

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: OT Tires
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Leach on Sunday, September 23, 2018 - 09:39 pm:

For those who venture out of the world of Model T's I have 4, 700 x 19 WWW Lester tires & liners $150 each or $500 for all+ shipping.And 2, 23 x 3 WWW
lester with liners $100 each + shipping. These are new still in the rappers. Also 2 each 22", 24" & 25" liners

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Konarowski on Sunday, September 23, 2018 - 10:33 pm:

If you are going to Hershey I would pick them up there. 700 x 19 WWW Lester

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Leach on Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 01:36 am:

If I find someone going to Hershey I'll send them with.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Leach on Saturday, September 29, 2018 - 09:15 am:

TTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Leach on Sunday, October 07, 2018 - 04:36 pm:

bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration