FS Black Era Radiator Cap

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Black Era Radiator Cap
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Monday, September 24, 2018 - 07:03 am:

FS Very nice original nickel plated radiator cap. Has about 85% original very nice nickel plating with one small scratch where the nickel is thin. Would be good for a survivor/driver or have it replated with minimal prep work. Repros are $23.00 plus shipping, this one $15.00 plus shipping in the lower 48. I can text pictures, that's the only way I can. Thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Monday, September 24, 2018 - 07:05 am:

Don't know how that happened, first post didn't show up until I made the second one. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Rice on Monday, September 24, 2018 - 12:54 pm:

David,
Please text a couple pictures to my cell phone and I will respond as soon as I see them. I'm pretty sure I want it for my original survivor 25 TT truck.
Thanks David!
Rick Rice
Cell (330)714-8151

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Rice on Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 06:54 am:

Hi David,
Just a quick follow-up.
I checked my phone and have not received a picture yet. Please send and I'll respond back.
Kind Regards,
Rick Rice (330)714-8151

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 05:46 pm:

Pictures sent Rick. Many thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Rice on Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 10:22 pm:

Dave,
Thanks for the picture and I already texted you back. I'll take it my friend! Please send me another text with the total amount due with postage and your mailing address and I will send you a check. I already texted you my home address.
Thanks Dave!
Kind Regards,
Rick Rice

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 12:58 am:

Thanks Rick. I'll get back to you tomorrow. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Monday, October 01, 2018 - 03:29 am:

Cap is spoken for. Thanks guys. Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration