1926-27 Model T Roadster Body

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1926-27 Model T Roadster Body
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John & Jackie Alinder on Monday, September 24, 2018 - 08:20 pm:

1926-27 Model T Ford Roadster or Roadster Pickup Body. Good solid body. $1250. call for more info John 651-398-4465body

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Duquette Grand Forks, ND on Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 07:39 am:

Alinders,
Sent a pm email to you about your roadster body.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike peterson on Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 09:43 pm:

Rick Duquette if your still looking for a roadster body , let me know I mite have one or 2 for sale

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Duquette Grand Forks, ND on Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 09:55 pm:

Thanks Mike. pm sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert on Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 10:37 pm:

Rick if you want a roadster you can just buy mine the best part is that you can drive it home

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Duquette Grand Forks, ND on Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 08:11 am:

Appreciate the offer Spencer. That would be a long chilly drive back to ND. I'm redoing a 27 roadster I fixed up about 20 years ago and converting it to a PU.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike kolsrud on Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 01:49 pm:

Is this still available ?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration