Wanted- restorable right hand drive steering column

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted- restorable right hand drive steering column
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Monday, September 24, 2018 - 09:11 pm:

Does anyone by chance have a RHD steering column or the carburetor linkage arm that s needed to convert a LHD column. I am helping Russ Potter with a speedster project that will be RHD. Can use any column in the 1915-27 range. Russ has the correct frame to steering column bracket already. Thanks in advance for any leads you can provide. Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 05:10 am:

Mike, If all you need is the carburetor control arm, I could send same. If using an NH Holley carb, there is a different arm on it too. and of course, the connecting linkage is different.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 07:39 am:

Allan,
Thank you so much. I will contact Russ Potter and ask what carburetor he plans to use. I imagine it would likely be one of the NHs that he is known for restoring. I will PM you when I know. We really appreciate the help! Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 08:10 am:

WHo makes the new control arms for the NH. Couldn't they make a small run of throttle arms that are reversed??

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration