FS Windshield Hindges

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Windshield Hindges
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Epstein on Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 01:11 am:

Clean pair of hinges mount and go. $35 plus $12.50 shipping
Enjoy your day!
3zero3-731-nine six 99
}hingehingehinge

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Epstein on Thursday, September 27, 2018 - 03:48 pm:

Any interest?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Epstein on Thursday, September 27, 2018 - 10:29 pm:

Any interest?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Epstein on Sunday, October 07, 2018 - 06:26 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Epstein on Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 01:26 am:

Any offers?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard H.Miller on Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 09:06 am:

What year vehicle/model are your hinges made for?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Epstein on Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 11:56 am:

Hello Richard, I'm sorry I don't know exactly what they fit. maybe we can get some help from members. Thanks MTFCA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 09:00 pm:

'17 - '22, I believe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard H.Miller on Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 11:17 pm:

Thank you Steve, I appreciate your input.
I am looking for a set of original hinges for a 1925 Coupe.
Thank you for your honesty Rick!

Thanks again,
Rick Miller

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration