FS Windshield Hindges

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Windshield Hindges
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Epstein on Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 01:11 am:

Clean pair of hinges mount and go. $35 plus $12.50 shipping
Enjoy your day!
3zero3-731-nine six 99
}hingehingehinge

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Epstein on Thursday, September 27, 2018 - 03:48 pm:

Any interest?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Epstein on Thursday, September 27, 2018 - 10:29 pm:

Any interest?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Epstein on Sunday, October 07, 2018 - 06:26 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Epstein on Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 01:26 am:

Any offers?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard H.Miller on Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 09:06 am:

What year vehicle/model are your hinges made for?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Epstein on Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 11:56 am:

Hello Richard, I'm sorry I don't know exactly what they fit. maybe we can get some help from members. Thanks MTFCA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 09:00 pm:

'17 - '22, I believe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard H.Miller on Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 11:17 pm:

Thank you Steve, I appreciate your input.
I am looking for a set of original hinges for a 1925 Coupe.
Thank you for your honesty Rick!

Thanks again,
Rick Miller

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Epstein on Monday, November 05, 2018 - 01:31 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Epstein on Wednesday, November 07, 2018 - 10:36 pm:

Sold..... Thank you MTFCA

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration