Brass gas tank cutoff valve FS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Brass gas tank cutoff valve FS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Thursday, September 27, 2018 - 07:57 am:

I have a reproduction gas tank cutoff/sediment valve for sale. Itís a quality reproduction Iíve had for over 10 years. Fits 12í and later cars, I purchased for my 12í, but never got around to installing it. $45

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Thursday, September 27, 2018 - 07:59 am:

Shipping at cost or free delivery to Hershey

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Thursday, September 27, 2018 - 08:01 am:

I will take it Bob at Hershey. Mike Lebsack

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Thursday, September 27, 2018 - 07:35 pm:

Sold to Mike! BTW, Mike made me the finest set of McLaren wire wheels for my 12' Touring! I swear the car dives so much better now and I had a perfect set of wood wheels. Just Saying.......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Thursday, September 27, 2018 - 07:50 pm:

Looks like iron to me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harry Lillo on Thursday, September 27, 2018 - 10:41 pm:

With my black and white computer screen I cannot tell the difference either?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Friday, September 28, 2018 - 06:16 am:

Holy Smoke you guys, It says BRASS, why don't you put a big magnet up to your computer screen and see if it sticks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eugene Abbondelo on Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 06:38 pm:

Bob: I sent you a private message. Thanks, Gene

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration