Want to Buy - new unused SCAT crankshaft

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Want to Buy - new unused SCAT crankshaft
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker on Thursday, September 27, 2018 - 02:44 pm:

Just on the off chance that someone has a new unused SCAT crankshaft lying around, I have cash available. Call Tony at 619 nine two two 3854

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker on Friday, September 28, 2018 - 05:45 pm:

That number should be 3954..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Monday, October 01, 2018 - 08:11 am:

Get hold of Dan Hatch.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mitchell Helgeson, IL on Tuesday, October 02, 2018 - 12:43 pm:

Call you later on my way to work

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 10:05 am:

Mike Bender usually has some in stock. tman1913@sbcglobal.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bender Tulsa Oklahoma on Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 01:08 pm:

Nope out and have been for sometime. Waiting on some but keep getting the shipping date push back.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker on Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 04:11 pm:

I found a standard SCAT crank with Adam in Wisconsin.
Thanks to everyone who responded and offered advise.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration