Misc. Junk Free to Good Home

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Misc. Junk Free to Good Home
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Erickson on Thursday, September 27, 2018 - 03:30 pm:

Here are a bunch of miscellaneous antique parts that I just can't bring myself to throw away. They're yours if you don't mind paying for shipping. Take one piece or the whole lot. Send me a message if you see something you like.

First Picture Clockwise from upper left: 1915-style coil box (the clasps are functional), a little beat up but nice solid metal, a very rough Jno Brown 115 (bracket is salvageable,) Generator brush cover, and a very rough aftermarket Ahooga horn (missing a few essential components.)

Second picture Clockwise from upper left: An early Gray & Davis sidelight, incomplete and rough (reflector is salvageable) two 1913-1915 horn bells that are pretty beat up, a very early horn bell with fatigue cracks, and some brass sheet metal from an E&J "1908" tail light.

Third picture (Left to Right) A ball and bracket for a knee-action shock, make unknown (possibly a nice speedster item) a holder for a hood hinge rod, make unknown (another nice speedster item) and what I believe is some sort of thermostatic control, possibly for an oiling system.

Thanks for looking!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Olson on Thursday, September 27, 2018 - 05:19 pm:

How much would shipping be to 56760 in Minnesota? I may be interested in all of it, please let me know before someone else takes it, thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Oliver Baker on Friday, September 28, 2018 - 02:24 pm:

Rodger, if Mike has not taken these, I would like the Gray and Davis side lite and the horn. Shipping to 16901.
Thanks. Oliver.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Olson on Friday, September 28, 2018 - 10:11 pm:

Rodger, if you could let me know the shipping price I'll take all of it like I said earlier, thanks, Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Erickson on Friday, September 28, 2018 - 11:18 pm:

Mike,
I sent you a private message.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Olson on Saturday, September 29, 2018 - 06:01 pm:

I sent you an email Rodger, thanks

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration