1926 Model TT C Cab Truck

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1926 Model TT C Cab Truck
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Thursday, September 27, 2018 - 08:14 pm:

Older restoration, runs and drives, has Ruckstell rear end, new exhaust system, clean title.Extra parts go with it. Send your email and I will send you pictures. This is a very nice Model T. $7500

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Simon Kaiser on Friday, September 28, 2018 - 06:45 am:

Please send me any pictures.

skcosworth@gmail.com

Thanks Simon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael O'Brien on Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 07:39 pm:

Me too
Michaelcobrien@yahoo.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 01:33 pm:

New low price $7000 thinning the herd.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Saturday, October 06, 2018 - 08:57 am:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Tuesday, October 09, 2018 - 04:33 pm:

btt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration