FOR SALE 23,24,25- A Pair of Rear Coupe fenders

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE 23,24,25- A Pair of Rear Coupe fenders
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Friday, September 28, 2018 - 11:48 am:

I have a nice pair of rear 23-4-5 Model T Coupe fenders and rear brackets for sale , $600 can bring to Hershey for pick-up, Dennis Call 401-932-3191 or pm for pictures, Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Wise III on Friday, September 28, 2018 - 01:53 pm:

I am curious, wouldn't it have to be a late 23 for them to be the same as a 24-25 fender? Surely not the same for an early 23? PLEASE don't "shoot" me, I am just trying to learn the differences. I posed a question about this sort of on the Forum that has taught me a lot, but I still have a lot to learn and as old as I am, that get more and more difficult! Thanks Mr. Michaud!!! Walt Wise

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Saturday, September 29, 2018 - 02:42 am:

The Ford Motor Company introduced a specific rear fender for the coupe beginning with the debut of the 1924 Model Year in August of 1923. The were called 1924 Models then and should be called 1924 Models now.

Prior coupes utilised the same rear fender as installed on the touring car and the runabout (roadster).

Oh, and the 1925 coupe rear fenders have a couple of slight differences from the 1924 coupe rear fenders.

My Coupe was built during the first week of November 1923 and has always been called a 1924. And yes, it's visor is absent in this photograph.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Saturday, September 29, 2018 - 03:07 am:

I just hope someone out there can use them, they are in great shape, Make an offer,thanks for the information Dennis,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Saturday, September 29, 2018 - 11:38 am:

Are they the "full" skirt style ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 08:26 am:

I looked for five years at hershey for some, finally paid out the nose for an NOS set. Now last few years I see them every where now that I am not needing them any more? You never know from one year to the next what the hot seller is? Couple years ago TT rear wheels where big dollar.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration