Square Wood Felloe Wheels - Complete

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Square Wood Felloe Wheels - Complete
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Petitjean on Friday, September 28, 2018 - 02:18 pm:

I have a nice set of 4 square wood felloe wheels for sale. They came with the car, and I had round felloe wheels made so I would like to sell this set. This set has never been mounted on my car. Some rims look like new, some have pitting. Includes ford script hubs, no bearings or races. Paint is in nice shape, touch up needed from moving them around. More pictures available. Prefer to deliver to Hershey or local pick-up in Northern NJ

$600
matt.petitjean at Gmail.com

Matt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fords Masterpiece . nj on Friday, September 28, 2018 - 02:42 pm:

Matt , they don t look square ! lol what styke are they ? im looking fod extra ones fir my 24

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Petitjean on Friday, September 28, 2018 - 02:45 pm:

Square felloe round spoke

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, September 28, 2018 - 02:56 pm:

Non demountable clincher.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fords Masterpiece . nj on Friday, September 28, 2018 - 03:04 pm:

thanks , i gotta
check mine . Its been so long lol. I ll get to the garage tomorrow and lyk. Not far from you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Petitjean on Saturday, September 29, 2018 - 07:41 pm:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fords Masterpiece . nj on Monday, October 01, 2018 - 10:05 am:

Thanks Wayne . Just checked , Im looking for demountables . But they look great for a good price . Good luck Matt .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Petitjean on Tuesday, October 02, 2018 - 06:12 am:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Petitjean on Saturday, October 06, 2018 - 09:23 am:

Sold!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration