FS Model T Key Board & about 60 keys

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Model T Key Board & about 60 keys
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Kress (Oxford, Ohio) on Saturday, September 29, 2018 - 11:12 am:

Available at Hershey: C4Y-27-31, I do not own this, Posted as a favor.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Linney on Saturday, September 29, 2018 - 12:48 pm:

How much is the model T key board and keys.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin, Kannapolis, NC on Saturday, September 29, 2018 - 01:05 pm:

I'm in the spot next door. C4Y-32

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Gregory on Saturday, September 29, 2018 - 05:42 pm:

FORD has been repainted. Nice piece.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Iaccino on Saturday, September 29, 2018 - 06:00 pm:

I am interested. I am in C4Y-35. How much?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Saturday, September 29, 2018 - 11:37 pm:

How much is it????????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Kress (Oxford, Ohio) on Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 07:30 pm:

Thanks for the interest and inquiries. This is not mine and the seller (Ron) wants to move it at Hershey. He told me not to disclose his phone number. He wanted to generate interest in it for the swap meet. He has a number in his head, but heís holding out. The board has been repainted and shows no significant rust or dents . It is very cool. When you see him , tell him to get his own smartphone and learn to do this himself. Thatíll be good for a chuckle.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 08:10 pm:

As someone who does NOT want to buy this, this whole thread is just too funny!

I wouldn't feel that way if I wanted it though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 08:12 pm:

And frankly, since it is clearly not for sale on the Classifieds, I'm wondering what it's doing here at all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Kress (Oxford, Ohio) on Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 08:39 pm:

I called Ron and told him he needed to give me a price to add to this. $1600.00 + shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Compton on Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 08:49 pm:

Right on Scott. Sorry guys, but this is the very first time I've been ticked by anything on this site. Makes one ask the question; how long Chaffin's or Langs would survive if they tried to conduct business like that. This is like starting a silent auction or a ploy to create interest enough to tempt customers to a specific spot only to find that the item is way overpriced , sold or forgotten at home. We're talking Hershey here, not a temporary ebay listing. If it's really for sale, put a price on it. If you want to go fishing, try ebay.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 08:57 pm:

$1600? Holy crap! Last time I saw one it was $700 and I thought that was a lot! Sorry.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin, Kannapolis, NC on Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 09:13 pm:

I am glad this is in the spot next to me so I get first crack at it !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 09:48 pm:

They bring $1000 easily.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 09:50 pm:

If ISold one of mine, I would want $1000 for it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 09:55 pm:

Wow! I got a nicer one on Ebay last year for around $200 but it had no keys on it...

If I remember correctly, there have been some at Chickasha for around $1k and they havenít sold...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Monday, October 01, 2018 - 06:10 am:

Thereís been one on EBay for awhile now at 700 that hasnít moved (missing a few hooks, but has not been touched up in any way).

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration