Surefeed oiler parts, aftermarket trans door oiler, right side above axle perch, Champion X plugs, 1/2" pipe Bethlehem Aviation plugs, Simmons Super Power Carb

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Surefeed oiler parts, aftermarket trans door oiler, right side above axle perch, Champion X plugs, 1/2" pipe Bethlehem Aviation plugs, Simmons Super Power Carb
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, September 29, 2018 - 06:11 pm:

Sure feed oiler inner plate and foot for 3 dip plate $20 plus shipping;

Modern transmission door oiler, no crank case end $25 plus shipping;

Right side above axle perch. With oil hole. Threads need a little work but shackle hole looks good. $50 plus shipping;

2 Champion "X" plugs. One looks new the other used. $25.00 plus shipping for pair;

For your Model T engine powered airoplane, pair of BETHLEHEM AVIATION "775", Purchased from US Government Spark Plugs, used. $40.00 plus shipping;

Simmons Super Power Carb. Throttle shaft/hole in good shape. New spring on choke. The flap was made by a member here and might need some fitting and trial. I redid an NH spray needle. I soldered the cross piece back on. You will note that the casting is unlike most others of this type. $75.00 plus shipping.

I can take Pay-Pal, Money Order (USPS) or check. Thank you for looking.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Jensen on Saturday, September 29, 2018 - 09:08 pm:

Sent a PM for the modern door oiler.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Saturday, September 29, 2018 - 09:20 pm:

Dan passes i will take it pm sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Saturday, September 29, 2018 - 09:35 pm:

I will take Sure Feed parts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, September 29, 2018 - 09:47 pm:

Warren send me a PM with your shipping info and I will get back with shipping.
Dan and Bob PM sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, September 29, 2018 - 10:10 pm:

Thank you Dan, modern oiler sold.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 03:55 pm:

Note and update; the Sure-Feed might be a Ford Fateful and the pan inlet is newer cast type. As I have not heard anything back from Warren I am going to say at this point it's still for sale.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 06:14 pm:

Mark I want it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 06:23 pm:

Great :-), send me a PM with your information so I can get things figured out. Thanks. OH I sent you a pm if you didn't get it check your spam file.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 07:25 pm:

Thank you Warren, the Sure feed parts are sold pending payment. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, October 01, 2018 - 07:38 pm:

The sure feed sold. Thank you

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration