Valve Stem Harware. Schrader and More

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Valve Stem Harware. Schrader and More
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Epstein on Saturday, September 29, 2018 - 11:19 pm:

{Please refer to the lot letter when contacting me. Price is marked on the tags. All 32 valve stems as shown are $15. I will entertain offers on anything you see. All prices are plus $6 shipping. I will combine shipping whenever possible. 3o3 731 96nine nine... rikinada AT yahoo dotcomstems

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Epstein on Saturday, September 29, 2018 - 11:26 pm:

Sorry many of the tags are not readable email for more pics and pricesstemsstems

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Epstein on Saturday, September 29, 2018 - 11:34 pm:

here are some more
stemsstems

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Epstein on Saturday, September 29, 2018 - 11:40 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 04:58 am:

Rick, PM sent. Let me know if you don't receive it, sometimes they are kind of hit and miss. :-( Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 10:30 am:

Do you have any round serrated rim nuts?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Epstein on Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 01:14 pm:

David message sent. Larry message sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 06:23 pm:

Rick, message sent. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Epstein on Sunday, October 07, 2018 - 06:23 pm:

The valve stems and rim nuts are sold. all other hardware is still available

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Epstein on Monday, November 05, 2018 - 01:34 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Epstein on Tuesday, November 27, 2018 - 10:35 pm:

still lots of good hardware left at good prices
Enjoy Your Day!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration