FS Battery Box Cover Access Door

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Battery Box Cover Access Door
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 05:10 am:

FS Original battery box cover access door(?), not sure what the correct term is. It has just VERY light surface rust on the top, light rust with some very minor pitting on the inside, it will clean up very nicely. Fits perfectly on my NOS battery box cover. As far as I know, these aren't reproduced and I don't know if the doors on the repro boxes will fit. Not sure what it's worth, I'm open to offers. I can text pictures. Many thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 09:11 am:

Whoever bought this battery box cover needs your door!

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/3487/886252.html?1533395558

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 10:27 am:

A guy had a whole bunch of NOS doors at Chickasha several years ago for $5 each. I bought one, but should have bought more. Maybe there will be some at Hershey?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 12:49 pm:

I could use it David, give me a shout when you decide what itís worth to you. Tmorsher@icloud.com I donít get PMs here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 12:51 pm:

Thanks Mark Strange , I bought the cover from chaffins, always great to deal with. Itís repaired , powder coated and waiting for Davidís cover. T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 06:22 pm:

Tim, PM sent. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 08:03 pm:

I donít get PMs David. Tmorsher@icloud.com Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 09:16 pm:

Tim, email sent Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Monday, October 01, 2018 - 03:23 am:

Cover is spoken for.Thanks guys. Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration