Wanted Stewart Road Gear

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted Stewart Road Gear
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bird on Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 02:21 pm:

Looking for a #22 8P 60 T with block lettering.
Thanks Mike Bird

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bender Tulsa Oklahoma on Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 08:25 pm:

Is this what you are looking ford?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bird on Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 08:56 pm:

Mike that would be for a different year. Not sure of the exact year, I'm looking for a set up for a 12. This is what I'm looking for1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 11:22 pm:

Mike i will check have 1 not sure witch one send me a pm email and i try get pics tommerow

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bird on Tuesday, October 02, 2018 - 08:37 am:

Still looking. Thanks for all the replies so far guys!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bender Tulsa Oklahoma on Tuesday, October 02, 2018 - 11:43 am:

Russ Furstnow sent me a PM that he has one for you. Have let him know that he contacted the wrong Mike.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bird on Tuesday, October 02, 2018 - 12:27 pm:

Mike, thanks Iíll send Russ a PM. BTW I love your depot hack!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Crosby Webster, NY on Tuesday, October 02, 2018 - 03:57 pm:

Mike. I have a very nice (maybe NOS) Stewart #22 Road Gear If you still need one.stewart #22

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration