Deal of the day Complete Frame FS with free delivery at Hershey

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Deal of the day Complete Frame FS with free delivery at Hershey
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 02:52 pm:

Very nice solid frame without rust, a lot included: Frame, Hand Brake, complete Rear axle with spring, complete front axle with spring and tie rod for the direction, 4 demountable wheels with hubs but tires are not included, 2 rears radius rods , 2 brakes rods, complete drive shaft but missing the shaft pinion gear, oil pan support.
Asking only $1,800 with free delivery a Hershey.PayPal preferred. Please refer to pictures.

Kind Regards,

Mario

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 10:02 pm:

Some gentlemen send PM about the frame. First commited to pay will be the owner. I'm leaving Saturday morning... So take your decision before. Thank you for the interest.

Thank's MTFCA.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Tuesday, October 02, 2018 - 09:06 am:

Price reduced at $1,700 and free delivery at Hershey. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 08:34 am:

Price drop at $1,600 with free delivery at Hershey. I can't believe it is not sold yet. It is a very good start for a project, all parts are in very good shape. Only surface rust outside of the rear axle and all other parts look awesome. When I started my 1911 Touring project, the frame and all parts required a lot love and it is not the case here. Feel free to contact me for any questions. Kind regards,
Mario :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 03:06 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Friday, October 05, 2018 - 02:00 pm:

$1,500 bottom price still able to deliver at Hershey.

Last Chance I'm packaging the trailer Tomorrow Saturday.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration